And1: 0

Scouting Reports: 8/28/07 

Post#1 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Cleveland Indians(Jake Westbrook)
vs.
Minnesota Twins(Boof Bonser)

Scouting Reports:
Twins:
Bonser saw his 12-start winless streak come to an end on Thursday. The right-hander allowed just one run on three hits over seven innings in his last start against the Orioles. The Twins are looking for Bonser to deliver longer outings like in this last start, and the hope is that by changing up his workout and diet plan, he will be able to do just that. Bonser is 0-1 with a 7.56 ERA in two career starts against the Tribe.
Indians:
Westbrook's resurgent month of August continued with his strongest start of the season Thursday in Detroit. He worked eight scoreless innings against the Tigers, allowing just five hits with two walks, three strikeouts and two hit batters. His sinker was on cue, as he forced 14 groundouts. The problem was he received no offensive support in that span, so he came out with a no-decision. Westbrook gave up two runs on four hits over seven innings for a no-decision in his lone start against the Twins this season.
DaSportsGuy
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#2 » by DaSportsGuy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Jake Westbrook should get the win in this game although he hasn't done great for the Tribe this season. He is 4-7 with and ERA of 4.40 and has given up 10 homeruns.

The Indians offense to me looks like it is starting to come alive agains since there magager Eric Wedge changed the lineup. I predict that the Indians will win 7-5.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#3 » by TheOUTLAW » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:01 am

The Tribe takes the first game 6-5 withstanding Borowski's eratic closing.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#4 » by B Mac » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Return to Cleveland Indians